Founder, JSport, USA
Title: Evolutionary movement workshop
Julie Rammal, founder of JSport, is an International Holistic Trainer, writer, Fitness consultant, Speaker & Influencer, who was inspired thousands worldwide on the power of holistic fitness. Having trained numerous VIP & celebrities, she is widely known for her holistic approach towards understanding and assisting the body and mind in just three energy-fuelled sessions. She has been published in USA, and widely throughout the Middle East.
This workshop can be offered in 60-90 minutes and is referred to as evolutionary movement and/or holistic fitness. This workshop is designed to give the student a comprehensive overview of what is holistic fitness, its’ benefits, why it is the future movement, human anatomy including further understanding of chakras, meridian points, Ayurveda, Alternative Medicine, Body Reading, and how the human body is meant to move. This miracle workout has turned worldwide press on this incredible intelligent movement system that works and is effective. It seems to “do it all,” from healing, toning and detoxification. Its latest innovations that recently went out to the press in May 2017 were on the power of: eye and thought to enhance client’s sessions. This workshop will teach you which exercise help re-connect our: body, mind and soul to find happiness, energy, and youth. Several movements and exercises for teaching and understanding Holistic Fitness exercises will be covered for: upper, middle, lower body. As a result this workshop will add additional knowledge for the participant to understand the future of movement. This course is great for continued education and additional knowledge for the trainer, doctor, researchers, or specialist to assist clients to further meet their goals for continued health and training.
Aims of the course:
- To educate the student on holistic fitness, and its practices.
- To educate the student on the benefits of holistic fitness
- To teach the student history of movement and fitness
- To educate the student with a deeper in depth knowledge of the human anatomy including chakras, meridian points, emotions
- To teach the student to have a comprehensive understanding of their body and other bodies
- To train the student to interpret and train a client’s body holistically
- To teach the student various holistic fitness exercises and sequences segmented for upper, middle, lower body, cardiovascular training, meditation and positive emotions.